LEGAL AID CLINIC / VILLAGE LEGAL AID CENTRE
(I) Legal Services
- (a) Rendering Legal Services
- (b) Assistance in Drafting of Notices, Replies, Applications, Petitions etc.
- (c) Assisting in Resolution of Disputes.
- (d) Rendering advice for prevention of disputes
- (e) Instant advice and information on legal aspects
- (f) Assist the poor litigants in drafting, typing and presentation of miscellaneous applications
- (g) Assisting the poor litigants in making oral quarries from the offices of Court, if any, with the assistance of Secretary DLSA.
- (h) Monitoring the follow up actions in the matters in which legal assistance has been provided.
- (i) Encouraging amicable settlement of disputes through Lok Adalat and Mediation.
- (j) Settling the disputes through counselling in order to avoid litigation.